Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get early access to the World Heritage Site on a private tour
- Receive personalized attention and professional commentary
- Includes round-trip transfers and a meal
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable walking shoes and camera
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of 31 USD. Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by Paypal. This fee is included in the Deluxe Option
- Note: The tour is on shared basis and there is a private guide per each group of up to 20 people
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff