- Get early access to the World Heritage Site on a private tour
- Receive personalized attention and professional commentary
- Includes round-trip transfers and a meal
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Crown Paradise (GO MART VILLAS DEL REY) 5:00am (4:00am in Summer) Beach Palace MP (BUS STOP) 5:15am (4:15am in Summer) Presidente Intercontinental PARADERO 5:40am (4:40am in Summer) PARADERO HOLIDAY INN-LAS PERLAS 5:50am (4:50am in Summer) CRAZY HOT COYOTE 6:10am (5:10am in Summer)
OXXO EN LA GAS FRENTE A BAHIA PETEMPICH 5am (4am)* 7EVELEN PTO MORELOS JUNTO AL PUENTE 5:15am (4:15am)* OXXO DE LA GAS FRENTE A SECRETS CAPRI 5:40am (4:40am)* HM 6am (5am)* PLAZA ANTIGUA 5am (4am)* GOMART DE PUERTO AVENTURAS 5:40am(4:40am)* CIRCLE K FRENTE A CATALONIA ROYAL TULUM 5am (4am)* *Summer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable walking shoes and camera
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of $453 mxn or 26 USD. Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by Paypal.
- Note: The tour is on shared basis and there is a private guide per each group of up to 20 people
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- Due to COVID, it is possible that Valladolid has restrictions. If so, the visit will be done by bus or you'll have extra time at the cenote
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff