- A private half-day kayaking experience in Nichupté lagoon
- Enjoy a personalized experience, limited to you and your travel companions
- Get insider local tips from your guide, with unlimited time to ask questions
- Upgrade to include door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun
Departure & Return
Blue Marina, in front of Temptations hotel. Hotel zone km 3. Next to “Hijas de la Tostada” Restaurant. Traveler can reach the Marina using public transportation, bus or tax can stop in front of the place. We have free parking lots for guests.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY TBD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "My suggestion is to look over the equipment before comitting to the couple hour trip." See review