Are you interested in?
97 Tours & Activities
1727 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
473 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Your own speed boat
Federal tax port 12usd per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointCancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Tour In Cancun, drive a speedboat through the lagoon with your companion?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Tour In Cancun, drive a speedboat through the lagoon with your companion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungle Tour In Cancun, drive a speedboat through the lagoon with your companion?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Tour In Cancun, drive a speedboat through the lagoon with your companion?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 154260P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Boating - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenJet Boating - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxSailing - Isla HolboxJet Boating - Isla HolboxCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunInteractive Aquarium CancunVentura ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenses ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCoCo Bongo CancunMandala NightclubViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Captain Hook CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xenotes Oasis MayaLa Isla Shopping Village