1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Combine a panoramic parasailing experience along the coast of Cancun with a thrilling jet ski ride during this two-for-one, small-group adventure tour, ideal for couples or families. Get a bird’s eye peek at natural sandbars, Nichupté Lagoon, and Isla Mujeres as you soar above the water, and then whip down the shore in a shared jet ski. Tours include access to changing rooms and showers and round-trip hotel transfers.
- A Cancun adventure combo tour with parasailing and jet ski ride
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group capped at only 10 people
- Relax with door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off from the Cancun hotel area
- Save time with two on-site marina activities, plus locker room access with towels
Saved to wishlist!
Jetski and safety equipment for both activities
Dock fee is not included ($10 usd per person, payable at check-in)
Departure & Return
Marina Adventure Bay No.1 Boulevard Kukulkan Km 6.5 Playa Tortugas, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parasail Cancun
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How long does the parasailing flight last?
A:Once you're in the air, the boat travels a distance of three miles, which has a duration of 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the wind speed.
What is the maximum height of flight during the parasail?
A:The maximum height of our parasail is between 80 and 90 meters, depending on the weight supported during the flight.
What is the maximum weight that the parasail supports?
A:The parasail can accommodate up to 180 kg (396 lbs) maximum, regardless of the number of people participating in the same flight (maximum 3). There is no minimum weight however, you must be big enough for the harness to fit correctly in order to fly.
How many people can fly at the same time while parasailing?
A:Our parasail allows flights for 1, 2 or 3 people, as long as the total weight does not exceed 180 kg (396 lbs).
Can I bring my camera for parasailing?
A:Yes, you can. We have no restrictions on cameras or video devices, however, we are not responsible for damage or loss. If you want to have the best memories of your parasailing in Cancun, we offer a package of photos and video at an additional cost.
What happens if there is bad weather for my reserved time to parasail?
A:If there is rain or if the wind speed exceeds 30 km/h, you will not be able to fly. If this happens you can reschedule your flight without charge or request a full refund.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jet Ski + Cancun Seaside Parasailing Combo Tour with transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jet Ski + Cancun Seaside Parasailing Combo Tour with transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jet Ski + Cancun Seaside Parasailing Combo Tour with transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jet Ski + Cancun Seaside Parasailing Combo Tour with transportation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jet Ski + Cancun Seaside Parasailing Combo Tour with transportation
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeJet SkiingParasailing Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Skiing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanParasailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenJet Skiing - Playa del CarmenParasailing - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelJet Skiing - CozumelParasailing - CozumelCategory
Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksVentura ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) CoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageCenotes Sac ActunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Interactive Aquarium Cancun