30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bathrooms and showers areas
Guided Jetovator session.
Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
Specialized bilingual pilot.
Federal Tax Port ($13 USD PER PERSON)
Lockers (optional $3 USD)
Photos and videos (Optional. Extra cost)
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be 12 years old to realise this activity. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- Minimum weight to use the Jetovator is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Isla Mujeres Cozumel Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during JETOVATOR a new water EXPERIENCE in CANCUN. With Training, Instructor, Equipment?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during JETOVATOR a new water EXPERIENCE in CANCUN. With Training, Instructor, Equipment?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during JETOVATOR a new water EXPERIENCE in CANCUN. With Training, Instructor, Equipment?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during JETOVATOR a new water EXPERIENCE in CANCUN. With Training, Instructor, Equipment?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeJetpacks Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJetpacks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenJetpacks - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelJetpacks - CozumelCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksMandala NightclubEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xoximilco CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCaptain Hook CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenses ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)