Explore our promoted experiences
- Sailing adventure to Islas Mujeres from Cancun
- Cruise down Cancun’s stunning Caribbean coastline, and stop to snorkel in the water
- Enjoy an open bar and a gourmet lunch on your catamaran cruise
- Visit the charming island of Isla Mujeres, and go by its must-see sights
- Must be at least eight years old to go on this adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you make it to your catamaran, board the boat, and get ready for a relaxing day. Your boat offers an open bar, so feel free to grab drinks any time during your cruise. Take in beautiful views as you sail the crystal-clear waters of Cancun’s Caribbean coastline. Grab gear, and stop for a bit to snorkel. While in the water, it’s very likely you will see colorful tropical fish.
When you’re done snorkeling, enjoy a gourmet lunch on your catamaran before visiting Islas Mujeres. Here you can choose to have a guided tour of the island’s must-see spots, or you can choose to explore on your own. From beaches to shops, there are so many places to explore.
Once your time on Islas Mujeres is up, jump back onto your catamaran for the trip back to port and get dropped back off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8.
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms