- Cruise on the Caribbean Sea in a spacious catamaran
- Snorkel in a protected marine park and see diverse tropical fish
- Spend free time relaxing on a beach and revitalize with a buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun are included
Departure & Return
If you select the tour without hotel pick up, you can join the tour at 9 am at Marina Las Perlas Km 2.5 at Hotel Zone
What To Expect
Your first stop is a protected coral reef, where you drop anchor, don snorkelling equipment, and plunge into the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Follow your guide to pockets replete with tropical fish and marvel as dispersed fish food attracts swarming schools.
Next, proceed to the beach and revitalize with a buffet lunch. Spend free time enjoying your coastal surroundings before re-boarding the catamaran and returning to your Cancun hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation on the Isla Mujeres tour is optional If you choose the modality without transportation, please be at 9 a.m at Marina Las Perlas Km 2.5 at Hotel Zone. The pick up time will be provided the day before the tour, according to the selected service option. First Pick up at 08:00 a.m.
- A port fee of 15 USD per pax (not included) must be payed at the arrival in port
- Most travelers can participate
- For Security reasons, snorkel Activity may be cancelled due to bad weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff