8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Cancún, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya. If hotel is not listed a meeting point will be assigned.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/18/2020 - 9/30/2023
|Tuesday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
|Thursday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
|Saturday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Incredible Mahahual and Chachoben archeological site Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Incredible Mahahual and Chachoben archeological site Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Incredible Mahahual and Chachoben archeological site Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Incredible Mahahual and Chachoben archeological site Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P166
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Ventura ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkMandala NightclubDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Interactive Aquarium CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cenotes Sac ActunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)CoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)