12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise around the northern reaches of the Yucatán Peninsula to discover the barefoot shores of Holbox Island and Passion Island. Leaving the tourist beaches of Cancun behind, you’ll enjoy a day of laid-back island fun with ample time to snorkel, laze in a hammock, ride on a bike, and relax over lunch. A cool-down dip in a cenote is included along the way.
- Discover the beaches and islands beyond Cancun with a day trip by boat
- Maximize your time on the beach, with your lunch and transport sorted
- Have peace of mind for your safety and use provided life jackets at the cenote
- Enjoy plenty of free time on Holbox Island to relax in a seaside hammock
Saved to wishlist!
Roun trip transportation
Waters, soft drinks and beers on the boat
Entrance cenote Yalahau
Visit to Isla Pasion and Isla Holbox
1 hour of bike to tour and go to the hammocks that are in the sea
Lunch in the Restaurant Villa Mar
Dock tax (3 USD per person)
No include drinks in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart.
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pata de peek travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Amazing Isla Holbox Tour - Departure from Cancún ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Amazing Isla Holbox Tour - Departure from Cancún ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Amazing Isla Holbox Tour - Departure from Cancún ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Amazing Isla Holbox Tour - Departure from Cancún ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Amazing Isla Holbox Tour - Departure from Cancún
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Captain Hook CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunXotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMandala NightclubCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)