Are you interested in?
1571 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
151 Tours & Activities
Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours
11 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a half-day food tour in Cancun to discover authentic local eateries and regional fare from across Mexico. Find out where the locals go as your guide takes you to four favorite eateries where you sample items such as tacos, street food, and gourmet dishes with origins in the Yucutan, Caribbean, and Central Mexico. You’ll also sample three Mexican spirits: tequila, mezcal, and xtabentun.
- Listen to live mariachi music or play traditional games
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip transportation provided from Cancun hotels
- Try dishes from all over Mexico and classic spirits
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip air conditioned transportation from any hotel in Cancun. Guaranteed to skip the lines Friendly english speaking local guide. 3 restaurants + 1 local park. Skip the line and no waiting time to be served. Reserved table and exclusive spot for the tour's participants. 8 handpicked plates chosen by our staff: traditional & common food from the central part of Mexico, mayan cuisine, and fresh local sea food. 3 drinks: 1 in every stop. Tequila, mezcal and mayan liquor tasting. All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available at extra cost ($15 usd per person, payable when picked up)
Extra drinks during the tour
Extra dishes not specified in the tour description
Tips for the guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalacio Municipal, Carr. Cancún - Tulum 5, 5, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All Cancun hotels are included for pick ups.
In case your not in a hotel, please add the address, so that we can agree a close meeting point for you.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel's lobby.
He will come down of the van and call out your name. He will wear a red t-shirt with our logo on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- For alcohol tasting adult must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Mexican Food Tour & Spirits Tasting with transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Mexican Food Tour & Spirits Tasting with transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Mexican Food Tour & Spirits Tasting with transportation?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Mexican Food Tour & Spirits Tasting with transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 72412P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCancunFood Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFood Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFood Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaXoximilco CancunXenses ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCenotes Sac ActunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Interactive Aquarium CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Ventura Park