12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to Seven colors Lagoon
Visit to Island of Birds
Sujuyha Clay Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day tour to BACALAR Seven Colors Lagoon, Cenotes and Sujuyha Clay Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day tour to BACALAR Seven Colors Lagoon, Cenotes and Sujuyha Clay Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day tour to BACALAR Seven Colors Lagoon, Cenotes and Sujuyha Clay Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day tour to BACALAR Seven Colors Lagoon, Cenotes and Sujuyha Clay Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 115329P36
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day tour to BACALAR Seven Colors Lagoon, Cenotes and Sujuyha Clay Park
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksXenses ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillagePalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xenotes Oasis MayaInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Ventura ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkXoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunCaptain Hook CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Playa Norte (North Beach)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)