2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Scuba Diving Cancun, Blvd. Kukulcan KM 3.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No recent major operations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY krea travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Diving?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Diving?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Diving?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Diving?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Diving?
This activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Diving.
See all safety measures taken by Diving.
Product code: 193174P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursEco ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Boating - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenJet Boating - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Isla HolboxSporting Events - Isla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxExtreme - Isla HolboxWater Tours - Isla HolboxEco Tours - Isla HolboxJet Boating - Isla HolboxCategory
Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mandala NightclubGarrafon Natural Reef ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeLa Isla Shopping VillageXotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunCaptain Hook CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenses ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Ventura ParkCenotes Sac ActunPlaya Norte (North Beach)