3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Get all the fun of scuba diving without investing in a burdensome certification course with this discover scuba experience. Puerto Morelos is the perfect place for first-time divers: after thorough instruction and a pool dive, a guide accompanies you underwater in one of the world’s largest barrier reefs at the Puerto Morelos Marine Reserve.
- Puerto Morelos discover scuba experience for first-time divers
- Try out scuba diving without investing in a certification
- All equipment included—no need to bring or buy gear
- One- or two-dive packages let you customize your experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Use of Scuba equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wet Set Diving Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Scuba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Scuba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Scuba?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Scuba?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - CozumelCategory
Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cave of the Sleeping SharksPlaya Norte (North Beach)Captain Hook CancunXenses ParkMandala NightclubXotik-Ha EcoParkVentura ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Garrafon Natural Reef Park