4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
$ 40 in food and beverage consumption
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Mandala Cancun, Blvd Kukulcan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2020 - 11/1/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Mandala Beach Club, Km. 9.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY IGOFLY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cover Mandala Beach (MB)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cover Mandala Beach (MB)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cover Mandala Beach (MB)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cover Mandala Beach (MB)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 246225P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsCancunNightlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNightlife - Playa del CarmenNightlife - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xotik-Ha EcoParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac ActunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)CoCo Bongo CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Mandala NightclubXenses ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Ventura ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Captain Hook CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Airport VIP Lounge