- Seven-course dinner hosted by local guide
- Learn to prepare traditional Mexican recipes
- Enjoy a Mexican fiesta after class with tequila, music, and shopping
- Take home the souvenir apron you use in class
Departure & Return
We are located just off the Ruta de los Cenotes near Puerto Morelos. Optional hotel pickup and drop-off can be booked separately for an additional cost. Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements/allergies at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico lindo cooking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms