Are you interested in?
554 Tours & Activities
769 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2071 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit the ruins of Tulum and Coba in addition to the Playa del Carmen on a full-day tour from Cancun or the Mayan Riviera. This combination tour starts with a guided tour of Tulum, followed by time to explore the site further on your own. Continue to the Coba Ruins and enjoy a restaurant lunch buffet before touring the Mayan archaeological site, including the Nohoch Muul pyramid and Tamchah-ha cenote. Finish with a look around the city of Playa del Carmen.
- Full-day tour to Tulum and Coba ruins, and Playa del Carmen from Cancun or Mayan Riviera
- Take guided tours of the ruins of Tulum and Coba with an informative guide
- Explore the Nohoch Mul pyramid, the Yucatan peninsula’s tallest pyramid
- Admire the sparking waters of the Tamchah-ha cenote
- Shop for souvenirs in Playa del Carmen
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)
Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1 (meeting point @ Super Akî)
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba and Tulum Ruins Tour VIP Cenote Visit and Playa del Carmen?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba and Tulum Ruins Tour VIP Cenote Visit and Playa del Carmen?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba and Tulum Ruins Tour VIP Cenote Visit and Playa del Carmen?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba and Tulum Ruins Tour VIP Cenote Visit and Playa del Carmen?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20645P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxWalking Tours - Isla HolboxHistorical Tours - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cenotes Sac ActunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXoximilco CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksXenses ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mandala NightclubLa Isla Shopping VillageCaptain Hook CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunVentura ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Airport VIP LoungeXotik-Ha EcoPark