6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up / Drop off
Entrance Cenote / cave diving
Dinner Show ( mayan ball game show)
Visit a Mayan village
Tips and souvenirs
Tricycle $6 USD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Marina Puerto Cancun.
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Eat before the tour, dinner is at about 6 p.m.
- Bring a Change of clothes and comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Agency Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba Sunset Visit Maya Villages - Dinner Show included ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba Sunset Visit Maya Villages - Dinner Show included ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba Sunset Visit Maya Villages - Dinner Show included ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba Sunset Visit Maya Villages - Dinner Show included ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 153361P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Dining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCancunCraft Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCraft Classes - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenCraft Classes - CozumelDining Experiences - CozumelCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunJolly Roger Pirate ShipCave of the Sleeping SharksEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Interactive Aquarium CancunMandala NightclubPlaya Norte (North Beach)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXoximilco CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)CoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Captain Hook Cancun