Are you interested in?
Mayan Ruins of Coba (Zona Arqueológica de Cobá) Tours
477 Tours & Activities
769 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2071 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Journey into the heart of Maya culture with a day trip from Playa del Carmen to Coba. Tucked within the jungle, this ancient Maya city is home to the Yucatan's tallest pyramid. Scale Nohoch Mul for exquisite 360 degree views, then tour the rest of the ruins solo or with a guide (you can even rent a bicycle to explore). Savor a traditional lunch and interact with locals at a modern Maya village. Later, finish up the day with a relaxing dip in a water-filled cenote, or sinkhole.
- Day trip from Playa del Carmen to Coba, an ancient Mayan city hidden in the jungle
- Discover the archeological ruins, carved stone tablets and hieroglyphic texts of Coba
- Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul pyramid and enjoy panoramic views of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Learn the history and culture of Coba from a professional guide
- Meet the inhabitants of a nearby Mayan village and enjoy lunch featuring Yucatecan cuisine
- Swim at a gorgeous cenote
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa del Carmen included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you cannot find your hotel on the list you will receive your pick-up from the nearest meeting point.
Please contact us in order to confirm it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba Ruins Day Trip from Playa del Carmen?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba Ruins Day Trip from Playa del Carmen?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba Ruins Day Trip from Playa del Carmen?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba Ruins Day Trip from Playa del Carmen?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 10
See all 10
- "Please advise your guests to bring the biodegradable products sunscreen if we need to." See review
Product code: 3206PCMCOBA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Captain Hook CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Airport VIP LoungeXenses ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mandala NightclubJolly Roger Pirate ShipVentura Park