12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Appreciating Yucatan’s significant cultural heritage can be tricky in urban Cancun. Take a break from the city on a full-day tour to Coba to see Mayan ruins up close, swim in a natural cenote, and gain insight into the lived experiences of the modern Maya community. Avoid hidden costs with a local meal included in the price, and relax after a full day’s sightseeing with round-trip transfer back to your Cancun hotel.
- Enjoy hassle-free transfer with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
- Gain insight into the region’s history and culture from your guide
- Escape the city and capture scenic snaps of rural Yucatan
Saved to wishlist!
All activities/ All the equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Photos (available to purchase)
Souvenir (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun Hotel Zone Meeting points for Hotels in Cancun downtown, Playa del Carmen downtown. Meeting point for all hotels in Tulum. Please confirm your pick up time and location by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This expedition could represent overexertion for persons with disabilities and/or future mothers
- Children may enjoy the expedition if they are aged 6 and over
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances are prohibited from participating
- For safety, hands must remain free at all time, we do not allow the use of photographic cameras (including celular phones or tablets) unless they are “Action Cam”-style (Go Pro) cameras, provided they are affixed during the whole excursion to a chest or head mount
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day tour to Coba and Maya Village from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day tour to Coba and Maya Village from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day tour to Coba and Maya Village from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day tour to Coba and Maya Village from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff