6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn about Mayan history with a 6-hour tour to Coba from Cancun or Riviera Maya. Travel through jungle landscapes on the Yucatan peninsula to reach the ancient city, the oldest in the region. Through your guide's engaging commentary, imagine what life must have been like for Mayan citizens when the city was at its zenith. Climb to the top of Nohoch Muul, the tallest Mayan structure in the region. Breakfast and round-trip transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya are included.
- Visit the ancient Mayan city of Coba
- Learn about the history and traditions of the Mayan people from your guide
- Take an archaeological tour of the ruins
- Climb to the top of the Nohoch Muul pyramid
- Breakfast included
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Box Breakfast (sweet bread, juice and fruit) and water on board.
Free time to climb the pyramid.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities,for souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba Express Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba Express Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba Express Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba Express Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xenses ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksVentura ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mandala NightclubDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis MayaViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCenotes Sac Actun