14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tax in Chichen Itza $ 20 dlls per person
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
airbnb, hotel , in Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancunbook
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen full day adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen full day adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen full day adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen full day adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lunch was provided, but it does not include the cost of a coke or beverage." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen full day adventure
5 hours 45 minutes
7 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCoCo Bongo CancunXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xotik-Ha EcoParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Captain Hook CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)