10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two ancient Maya sites on a full-day, private tour of Coba and Chichen Itza from Tulum and the Riviera Maya, with a break to swim in the gorgeous Cenote Ik Kil. At Coba, explore a site that’s partially covered with jungle, climbing the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula. After cooling off in Cenote Ik Kil, continue to Chichen Itza to see some of the Maya world’s most dramatic art and architecture, from the Temple of Kukulkan to a stone platform carved with human sculls.
- Full-day, private tour of Coba and Chichen Itza
- Experience two of Mexico's top ancient sites
- Explore each archeological site with a private guide
- Swim in a vine-draped cenote
- Travel in a private, climate-controlled vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Tulum and the Riviera Maya
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by comfortable air-conditioned Toyota HiAce
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
ALL HOTELS IN RIVIERA MAYA, TULUM AND CANCUN
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant meals not included
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Early pick up at 06.00 am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba and Chichen Itza Private Tour and, Cenote ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba and Chichen Itza Private Tour and, Cenote ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba and Chichen Itza Private Tour and, Cenote ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba and Chichen Itza Private Tour and, Cenote ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P17
Compare Similar Experiences
Coba and Chichen Itza Private Tour and, Cenote
10 to 11 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXoximilco CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunXenses ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Ventura ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis Maya