12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Swap public transport for luxury transfer on this day tour to Chichen Itza, and benefit from on-board bathrooms, air-conditioning, and hotel pickup for a hassle-free trip. Explore the ancient archaeological site with a professional guide, then transfer to a natural cenote for a refreshing swim, avoiding additional costs with breakfast, lunch, and on-board open bar service included in the price.
- Round-trip transfer via luxury vehicle ensures a hassle-free journey
- Tick off two top Yucatan experiences in just one day
- Learn about Chichen Itza’s ancient history from your professional guide
- Avoid hidden costs with breakfast, lunch, and open bar service included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off aboard luxury bus
Reclining seats, air conditioning and bathrooms aboard the bus
Gourmet breakfast on board (sandwich, natural juice, bun and coffee)
Open bar aboard the bus (on the way back to the hotel)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers some hotels have a meeting point
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2018 - 7/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kbron travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichén Itzá and Cenote, amazing tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichén Itzá and Cenote, amazing tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichén Itzá and Cenote, amazing tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichén Itzá and Cenote, amazing tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichén Itzá and Cenote, amazing tour from Cancun
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeXoximilco CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCaptain Hook CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Interactive Aquarium CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mandala NightclubXenotes Oasis MayaCenotes Sac ActunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXotik-Ha EcoPark