12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Tour Chichen Itza, one of the most celebrated archeological sites in all of Mexico. After being picked up at your hotel, enjoy breakfast aboard a comfortable bus as you drive through the Yucatan countryside. Explore Chichen Itza, visiting El Castillo, the Temple of Warriors, and other highlights. Go for a swim in a cenote and have a buffet lunch of traditional Mexican dishes before heading back to Cancun.
- Swim in a cenote and explore Chichen Itza
- Comfortable transport to and from your hotel
- Delicious breakfast and traditional buffet lunch
- Entrance fees and open bar on bus included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Reclining seats, air conditioning and bathrooms aboard the bus
Box Lunch(sandwich, juice and cookie) Depending availability
Beverage on board (bottles of water, soda or beer. 2 per person)
Access to the cenote and archeological site
tips and other expenses
Life vest at the cenote (2 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza and Cenote Amazing Tour Delux from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza and Cenote Amazing Tour Delux from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza and Cenote Amazing Tour Delux from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza and Cenote Amazing Tour Delux from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza and Cenote Amazing Tour Delux from Cancun and Riviera Maya
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Ventura ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xenotes Oasis MayaMandala NightclubLa Isla Shopping VillageDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Interactive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cave of the Sleeping SharksJolly Roger Pirate ShipPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cenotes Sac ActunXoximilco Cancun