- Visit to Chichén Itzá, Cenote and Valladolid with free time to enjoy the place
- Hotel pick up available from Cancún, Rivera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras & Tulum
- Recover energy and taste the Mexican food with the buffet lunch included
- Have a great insight to the Mayan culture with this full day guided tour and choose the option that suits you best
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of 31 USD. Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by paypal. This fee is already included in the DELUXE option
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Fee for use of video camera at Chichen Itza (between $10USD to $25USD)
- Please bring water and snacks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms