12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy three activities in one affordable full day tour, which offers a good overview of the region. Travel to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chichen Itza to learn about Mayan culture and view ancient, massive pyramids. Then take a dip in a refreshing cenote to enjoy this unique feature of the Yucatan. You’ll also spend a short time in the colonial city of Valladolid.
- Enjoy a variety of activities on one tour
- Good tour for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for the money
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual guide professional certificated guide
Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Drinks (unless specified)
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, Valladolid All Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, Valladolid All Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, Valladolid All Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, Valladolid All Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen-Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, Valladolid All Day Tour with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaLa Isla Shopping VillageCenotes Sac ActunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xenses ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Mandala NightclubPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xoximilco CancunCaptain Hook CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cave of the Sleeping SharksEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)