Are you interested in?
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
- Explore a different side of the Riviera Maya: Skip the beaches and bars
- See the ancient Mayan pyramid temples of Chichén Itzá
- Swim in an underground cenote (sinkhole) at Ik Kil
- Learn about local history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The reservation includes Pick up at most hotels that are located in the tourist areas of Cancun hotel zone, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. If you are staying in a Boutique Hotel, Hostel or Condominium, we will look for a nearby location as a meeting point.
For pick ups in Tulum and operations please contact with anticipation.
Pickup time will be between 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM; you will get exact details via email 2 days prior to your activity date.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothes (beachwear) and shoes are recommended
- Please bring sunscreen, your sunglasses, a towel, your camera and spending money
- Please note that the pick-up service is only available from Cancún and the Riviera Maya
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sat Mexico Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid Tour.