Are you interested in?
Chichen Itza Tours
357 Tours & Activities
498 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2071 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get an express tour of Chichen Itza, the most impressive of the Mayan ruins, on this 9-hour tour from Cancun. After early morning pickup, eat a boxed lunch on the way to the ruins. Follow your guide on a tour of the ruins, learning about the culture, history and traditions of the ancient Mayan civilization. Spend some time exploring on your own and taking photos of surviving buildings like the Warrior's Temple, El Caracol and El Castillo before boarding the bus for the return trip. Arrive back at your Cancun hotel in the mid-afternoon.
- Visit Chichen Izta on an express tour
- Eat a boxed breakfast on board the bus
- Learn about ancient Mayan civilization from your guide
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up in your hotel
Continental Breakfast on-board the bus (juice, bread and a fruit)
English Speaking Guide
Return to your hotel
Please note: the Chichen Itza Lite option excludes: guide, entrance, food or drinks, tips, picture, personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by
email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and
Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities,for souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera
- All children must be accompanied by and adult
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion
- Please note: the Chichen Itza Lite option only includes round-trip transportation and 3-hours of free time in Chichen Itza
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 5
Product code: 23698P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxHistorical Tours - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Playa Norte (North Beach)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunMandala NightclubCaptain Hook CancunCenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cave of the Sleeping SharksVentura ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza