12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a different perspective on the Yucatán region than the beaches and bars of Cancún. This day tour takes you to see the Maya city of Chichén Itzá, the colonial architecture of Valladolid, and to cool off with a dip in a cenote. Includes a buffet lunch with an open bar
- Skip the hassle of renting a car by joining a guided tour
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Includes a buffet lunch with an open bar
- Learn about local history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your hotel
Professional and certified guided tour of Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku, and Valladolid
Open bar at lunch
Locker and life jacket rental at Hubiku cenote
Admission to Chichen Itza - US$ 30 per adult and US$ 5 per child
Admission to Chichen Itza - Mexican citizens pay US$ 12 per adult and US$ 5...
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 14.7, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- You should bring a camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, a swimsuit, a towel, and insect repellent.
- Hotel pickup is available from most hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You must contact Chichen Itza Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichén Itzá Premier Tour with Hubiku Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichén Itzá Premier Tour with Hubiku Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichén Itzá Premier Tour with Hubiku Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichén Itzá Premier Tour with Hubiku Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichén Itzá Premier Tour with Hubiku Cenote & Valladolid
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Ventura ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)CoCo Bongo CancunCaptain Hook CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xoximilco CancunXenses ParkCenotes Sac Actun