4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Crew captain and mates
Ice, sodas and waters
Dock fee ( pay at the marina $ 10 usd per person)
Alcoholic beverage not include how ever you can bring your own
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 5.8, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/24/2020 - 7/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM03:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
10/28/2019 - 7/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Fishing & Yachts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cancun Yacht Tour - SEARAY YACHT 46 FT GREAT FOR SUNSET 15 PEOPLE MAX 25P9?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cancun Yacht Tour - SEARAY YACHT 46 FT GREAT FOR SUNSET 15 PEOPLE MAX 25P9?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cancun Yacht Tour - SEARAY YACHT 46 FT GREAT FOR SUNSET 15 PEOPLE MAX 25P9?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSailing - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory
Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Captain Hook CancunCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cave of the Sleeping SharksGarrafon Natural Reef ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xoximilco Cancun