- Explore 10-12 blocks of street art
- Bilingual guide
- Learn about different styles of street art and graffiti
- Small groups—maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
If you are coming from the Hotel Zone, take bus R1 and get off next to Parque las Palapas. Cross the park and a block away on the left side you will see a small square Jardin del Arte with the graffiti and murals. It's just on the front of Quetzal Hostel. We will be waiting for you in this square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour. We require a minimum of three people or a booking for three people if there one or two guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Art Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience