Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People with asthma, high blood pressure, heart problems, lung lesions, epilepsy, or any recent surgery are not allowed to dive.
- Keep in mind you need to rest between 12 - 24 hours after diving before take an airplane
- Sunscreen/sunblock are not allowed
- As the activity is from a boat, we suggest take anti-nauseas pills, 1 or 2 hours before getting on the boat for best effects.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY A' HA' Scuba Diving
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2 Tanks Scuba Diving for Beginners in Cancun ~ Personalized Service.