- 7-hour party cruise to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
- Enjoy unlimited drinks and live entertainment during a cruise on the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel at a reef abundant with marine life
- Spend free time exploring the beaches and bars of Isla Mujeres
- Feast on a buffet lunch including chicken, fish, pasta, and salads
Departure & Return
Second Marina from the Hotel Temptation called SAIL AWAY Directions:Boulevard Kukulkan Km 3.5, in the hotel zone area of Cancun. On the bicycle path area you will see a convenience store called Mini Market rigth outside there is a sign that says SAIL AWAY,check in time at 8:30am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you set sail on the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, feel the rhythm of live onboard music and chat with your fellow revelers. Your first stop is at one of the region’s best reefs, where you’ll don snorkel gear ad plunge into an underwater wonderland full of tropical fish.
After working up an appetite, return to the boat to dry off and enjoy a buffet lunch of fish, chicken, salads, and rice: wash it down with more alcoholic drinks from the open bar.
Then, drop anchor at Isla Mujeres and set out to explore the paradise island independently. During 1.5 hours of free time, opt to rent a golf cart, browse for souvenirs, or recline on the white sand beaches.
Finally, embark the boat and relax during the return journey to Cancun marina, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults only tour ( not children under 18 are allow on this tour )
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Riviera Maya Travel Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Everyone sits on top so sunscreen, swimsuits, and towels are a must." See review