Are you interested in?
Isla Mujeres Tours
3 Tours & Activities
100 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2076 Tours & Activities
4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
$13 USD per person dock and reef tax,
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is not included. But we can quote roundtrip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress comfortable clothes, swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sailing Catamarans
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Manta Boat - For up to 40 people?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Manta Boat - For up to 40 people?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Manta Boat - For up to 40 people?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - Manta Boat - For up to 40 people?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 25004P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelSailing - CozumelCategory
Xoximilco CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) CoCo Bongo CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageGarrafon Natural Reef ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Ventura ParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xotik-Ha EcoParkXenotes Oasis MayaCenotes Sac ActunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xenses ParkCaptain Hook CancunMandala NightclubCancun Airport VIP Lounge