To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
$13 USD per person dock and reef tax, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is additional and can be quoted, from Cancun up to Tulum.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sailing Catamarans
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - 43 ft - For up to 35 people?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - 43 ft - For up to 35 people?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - 43 ft - For up to 35 people?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour - 43 ft - For up to 35 people?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 25004P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Isla HolboxWater Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Mandala NightclubCenotes Sac ActunInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXenotes Oasis MayaLa Isla Shopping VillageCaptain Hook CancunXoximilco CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cave of the Sleeping SharksXotik-Ha EcoParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXenses ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)