12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast and Lunch
Round transportation from Cancun
2 hour boat ride in Bacalar and Free time in Bacalar park, Visit Suhuyha
Visit the Cenote Azul
Beberages in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach: Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Only Vacations & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bacalar Plus from Cancun ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bacalar Plus from Cancun ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bacalar Plus from Cancun ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bacalar Plus from Cancun ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bacalar Plus from Cancun