7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All safe equipment for a safe activity (ziplines)
Admission to ATV challenge road
Admission to National Reef park in Puerto Morelos
Admission to Mayan Cenote
Admission to Ziplines Jungle Circuit
Federal port tax of 10usd per person
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has one schedule. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via email or via text message. We can pick you up from Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal and Riviera Maya. Consider from Cancun if your hotel is located in Playa Mujeres, Cancun hotel zone, Cancun downtown and Puerto Morelos and please consider from Riviera Maya if your hotel is located in Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Playa Maroma and Playa Paraiso. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV COMBO CHALLENGE (reef snorkel, atv, ziplines, cenote, lunch and transport)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV COMBO CHALLENGE (reef snorkel, atv, ziplines, cenote, lunch and transport)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV COMBO CHALLENGE (reef snorkel, atv, ziplines, cenote, lunch and transport)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV COMBO CHALLENGE (reef snorkel, atv, ziplines, cenote, lunch and transport)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Word of warning though- if you’re prone to sunburns, wear long sleeves and long shorts- no sunscreen, including those labeled “reef-safe” and “biodegradable” are allowed in the reef." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV COMBO CHALLENGE (reef snorkel, atv, ziplines, cenote, lunch and transport)
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursSnorkelingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & Tickets