- Cancun snorkeling tour with sea turtles, reef, and shipwreck
- Explore the underwater world off the coast of Cancun
- Kid-friendly trip appropriate for novice and experienced snorkelers alike
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Our marina is located 400 yards away from Ferry Ultramar main dock, and few steps away from El Meco Mayan ruins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest to bring: Swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, dry clothes, towel and cash for personal expenses.
- Restrictions: Only children older than 6 years (accompanied by an adult). A responsive letter must be signed, in the case of children their parents must sign.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Total Snorkel Cancun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-in-1 Cancun Snorkeling Tour: Swim with turtles, reef, statues and shipwreck.
- "Great trip if you want to see the highlights of what cancun has to offer for snorkelling." See review