- See the historic Round Church which dates back to the 12th century
- Learn fascinating insights about the history of Cambridge University
- Explore Cambridge’s center with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Avoid long visitor lines—ticket to Round Church Visitor Center included
Departure & Return
We meet inside the Round Church on Bridge Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough walkers (2) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guides will move swiftly between sights in order to provide a full tour experience: if you require a slower pace, please contact provider to arrange a private walk.
- Not recommend for those with walking problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Christian Heritage Cambridge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.