Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the beauty of the region and its wildlife—wander amongst the trees and white-capped mountains on the 4-mile round trip hike to the bridge
- Enjoy an included lunch as you unwind on the shores of Upper Kananaskis Lake
- Immerse yourself in the peace that nature brings with a small-group tour
- Cross the soaring Blackshale Suspension Bridge over the canyon below and snap the perfect picture to capture the moment
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Service animals allowed
- We expect guests to be in good health for the tour, please take the COVID-19 self-assessment prior to the tour. In the case of yourself or someone in your group qualifying for self-isolation or COVID-19 testing, please notify our shop as soon as possible to arrange for a Raincheck and alternate tour date.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kananaskis Outfitters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands