3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Instead of a typical tour bus, explore Normandy in style on a vintage motorcycle sidecar. With a guide, you'll travel through the countryside to learn about Normandy's production of cider, known as "calvados." Stop for tastings, visit the village of Beuvron-En-Auge, and admire views of the scenery in this French region northwest of Paris. Booking this tour saves you the stress of car rental so you can enjoy a relaxing experience, great for those short on time.
- Travel through Normandy in a motorcycle sidecar
- Enjoy the views while a guide drives you around
- Skip the hassle of renting a car or finding your own way through the region
- Private tour provides more personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Apple juice, Cider and Calva tasting
Departure & Return
Jardins de l'Hotel de Ville, 14390 Cabourg, France
Front of the tourist office of cabourg
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RETRO TOUR NORMANDY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour in Normandy Half-Day in a Sidecar with Tastings of Normand Cider?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour in Normandy Half-Day in a Sidecar with Tastings of Normand Cider?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour in Normandy Half-Day in a Sidecar with Tastings of Normand Cider
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursSidecar Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCaenFood Tours - NormandySidecar Tours - NormandyWine Tastings - NormandyHalf-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Arromanches-les-Bains Tours & TicketsAbbaye aux Hommes Tours & TicketsLa Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux) Tours & TicketsCaen Memorial Museum (Mémorial de Caen) Tours & TicketsAbbaye aux Dames Tours & TicketsTrouville (Trouville-sur-Mer) Tours & TicketsBeuvron-en-Auge Tours & TicketsDeauville Tours & TicketsJurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques) Tours & TicketsNormandy Museum (Musée de Normandie) Tours & TicketsCaen Castle (Château de Caen) Tours & Tickets