5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hydration Station bring your own water bottle
Collision insurance is $49.00 per person to drive and must be 18 years of age.not included optional.
Park Entry Fee $20.00 USD (must be paid on site)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise of your preferred pick up location, we will advise of pick up time and area for pick up.
- Francisco Villa & Lázaro Cárdenas, Ampliación Juárez, 23469 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/16/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age 4 years. Be able to walk for 45 minutes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigos Cabos Moto Rent
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Canyon Adventures Park Pass with transfers included ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Canyon Adventures Park Pass with transfers included ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wild Canyon Adventures Park Pass with transfers included ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Canyon Adventures Park Pass with transfers included ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wild Canyon Adventures Park Pass with transfers included
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksCabo San LucasTheme Parks - Baja California SurAttractions & Museums - Baja California SurTheme Parks - Los CabosAttractions & Museums - Los CabosTheme Parks - San Jose del CaboAttractions & Museums - San Jose del CaboCategory