- Experience California Gray Whales and Humpbacks on their annual migration
- See the Baja coast from another perspective on a whale watching adventure
- Take a scenic catamaran cruise and enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks
- Learn about the fascinating mating and breeding behavior of marine mammals
Departure & Return
Please be at our check-in desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Pez Gato Check-in desk is located in Gali Plaza (local 39) across from the entrance to the Hotel Sandos Finisterra.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please bring a light sweater or jacket. Don't forget your camera.
- Please be at the dock at least 20 minutes prior to the time printed on this ticket to ensure an on-time departure
- For Cruise Ship passengers: Cabo is on Mountain Time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pez Gato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff