- 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- View whales and other marine wildlife from the deck of a luxury catamaran
- Set voyage to Land’s End, Cabo Arch and Lover’s Beach
- See a sea lion colony up close
- Enjoy continental breakfast and a domestic open bar on board
Departure & Return
Tour Departs from the Dock 4 at the Cabo San Lucas Marina. Located right in front the API Building. Please take a taxi or walk to the Dock 4 at the Cabo San Lucas Marina. Located right in front the API Building. At your arrival, at the security gate, ask for the vessel Oceanus I.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceanus Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms