3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please enter the name of your hotel. We will wait for you in the lobby. If you're in an Airbnb or Hostel, an email will be sent to you with the exact pick-up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho San Cristobal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Viper Trail UTV Small-Group Experience in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Viper Trail UTV Small-Group Experience in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Viper Trail UTV Small-Group Experience in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Viper Trail UTV Small-Group Experience in Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Viper Trail UTV Small-Group Experience in Cabo San Lucas
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCabo San Lucas4WD Tours - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurAudio Guides - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosAudio Guides - Los CabosExtreme - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los Cabos4WD Tours - San Jose del CaboSporting Events - San Jose del CaboAudio Guides - San Jose del CaboExtreme - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory