- Los Cabos sunset dinner cruise
- Sail on the Sea of Cortez with an expert crew
- Mexican buffet dinner and open domestic bar
- Watch the sunset on the Pacific Ocean at Land’s End
Departure & Return
Main pier, gate No.4 Cabo San Lucas Marina, in front of Sr. Frogs restaurant, between Cabo Dolphins and Craft market * PLEASE BE ON SITE 30 MINUTES BEFORE TO DEPARTURE TIME*
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll pass by famous landmarks including the Arch, Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach, and Neptune's Finger. Look for the sea lion colony and admire the million-dollar luxury villas on the cliffs of the Pedregal community. Don't forget your camera!
A freshly prepared Mexican buffet dinner is served by the crew while you sail into the sunset. After a delightful evening, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sun Rider Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms