Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkeling cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- See top landmarks from the water
- Snorkel one of the area's best reefs
- Instruction available for beginning snorkelers
- Enjoy a light lunch and open bar after the snorkel
Departure & Return
Checkpoint: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Pier D located in front of the Luxury Avenue Mall behind Plaza puerto paraiso Find our location / Find our location @Google maps Princess Sailing Catamarans, Marina Cabo San Lucas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Leave the town behind as you cruise out of Cabo San Lucas Bay to the Arch, stopping for some classic photos with the rock as a backdrop. Continue to Pelican Rock, steer past the sunbathers at Lover’s Beach, and see the sea lions that bark, swim, and bask on a rocky outcropping.
When you arrive in Santa Maria Bay, step into the water with snorkeling gear—if you’re a first-time snorkeler, the crew can help you with the basics of safety and technique.
Swim over coral reefs that teem with tropical fish, and watch for the diverse marine wildlife that thrives along the Mexican coast.
After your time in the water, return to the boat for a light lunch that includes fresh guacamole, salsa, and chips, with beer, margaritas, and soft drinks from the open bar. This snorkeling cruise concludes at the Cabo San Lucas Marina.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Princesa Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff