3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine a rugged ATV experience down the Pacific coastline with a camelback ride on this two-for-one adventure tour. Whip down Baja’s sandy, dune-filled race trails in a fast-paced four-wheeler. Then, head to a camel sanctuary for a safari ride and face-to-face encounter with the humped creatures. Tours include locker room access and round-trip transfers from El Pozo de Cota.
- A shared camel safari and ATV beach ride, from El Pozo de Cota
- Combine two unique and adventure-filled desert activities in just a few hours
- Freshen up after your rides, with on-site locker facility access included
- Souvenir photographs are available for purchase at an additional cost
Saved to wishlist!
Security Gear, helmet goggles and bandana
Bucket list memories
Park use fee of $20 per person is collected at check in
Optional Collision Insurance (must leave card on file if declined)
Departure & Return
México 19 km 100, 23597 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Cabo Tours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Side by Side and Camel COMBO Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Side by Side and Camel COMBO Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Side by Side and Camel COMBO Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Side by Side and Camel COMBO Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Side by Side and Camel COMBO Adventure
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasShore Excursions - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Los Cabos4WD Tours - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosExtreme - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosShore Excursions - San Jose del Cabo4WD Tours - San Jose del CaboSporting Events - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboExtreme - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory