Departure & Return
If you have a vehicle you can arrive directly at Wild Canyon. There are road signs on the highway- Carretera Transpeninsular KM 19.5, Cabo Real, San Jose Del Cabo.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with vertigo or fear of heights.
- Not recommended for travelers with visual, motor, or respiratory disabilities or limited mobility, and/or osteoporosis
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Canyon Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Los Cabos Adventure Park Pass .