Explore our promoted experiences
- Los Cabos combo adventure
- RZR off-road tour plus horseback ride
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After a safety briefing, start the first part of your Los Cabos adventure. Settle behind the wheel or sit in the passenger's seat of a Polaris RZR for an off-road drive through mountain landscapes and desert trails. Drive your vehicle over sand dunes and incredible ocean cliffs before swapping your vehicle for a gentle quarter horse.
Then you're off on a relaxing horseback riding tour. Walk or trot through the sand and desert as you soak up the views. After a water break, you'll head back to the starting point where a vehicle transfers you back to your hotel. Souvenir DVD and photos are available to purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years (license or permit is required)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Important: Please advise of your preferred tour time at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CACTUS TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms